You can easily stream live from a live stream Pull URL as long as the live source is active for the URL your intend to use.
To stream from Pull URL;
1. Sign in to your Livepush account (if you do not have an account, create now for free).
2. Go to your Multistream dashboard (you can find this Multistream from main Dashboard page).
3. On the Multistream dashboard page, click on the "Static Pull URL" Tab at your screen's bottom right corner.
4. In the "Static Pull URL" section, enter your Pull URL into the input field and Click on the "Save" button.
5. That's it, now you should be able to see the live stream playing in the Video Preview section if your Pull URL is working correctly.
Note that Livepush will only make limited number of retries for failed or offline Pull URLs, so if you leave the offline Pull URL configured, you would need to reload the this Pull URL from your Multistream dashboard each time your Pull URL is back online.
If you need any help in any step over the course, please do not hesitate to use our Live chat support.
More topics for you