To start streaming from a Webcam, only thing your need is a working Webcam device.
1. Sign in to your Livepush account (if you do not have an account, create now for free).
2. Go to your Multistream dashboard (you can find this Multistream from main Dashboard).
3. On the Multistream dashboard page, click on the "Live Webcam" Tab at your screen's bottom right corner.
4. If this is first time you are doing webcam streaming to Livepush, browser will ask if you want to let Livepush access your webcam and microphone devices, you just need to click on the "Allow" button.
5. Once browser has been told to allow camera access to Livepush, you would instantly see your webcam video feed in the Video Preview section like below;
6. If you have multiple webcam and microphone devices, you can change your webcam and microphone devices from the two dropdowns under "Live Webcam" section or you can keep it defaults if the right webcam device was automatically selected by the app.
7. Now make sure your are all-ready for the live stream and hit ["Go Live"] button appearing in Video Preview section on top of your webcam preview feed.
8. That's it, you are now live streaming from your local webcam device and will be streamed to all of enabled destinations you have in "Publish Destinations" section.
If you need any help in any step over the course, please do not hesitate to use our Live chat support.
More topics for you