Unlike your Facebook Pages and Timeline, Facebook Group has this unique requirement of first adding the Livepush app to your Facebook Group's settings before adding it as a destination, essentially to make Livepush eligible to be used for your Facebook Group.
This isn't only for Livepush but is the way how Facebook Groups system works and is a very simple process.
Add a new app to your Facebook Group from the settings option.
1. Goto your Facebook Group, and click on Settings from the bottom left of the page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click on the pencil icon next to the heading "Apps", to add/remove your Group apps.
3. Now you will be shown a list of added apps to your Facebook Group. If you do find the Livepush app from the list, then click "Add Apps".
4. Facebook will now show you a number of available apps. From the search bar, search for an app named "Livepush".
5. Click on the Livepush app, and then click "Add" to let the Livepush app be able to broadcast LIVE to your this Facebook Group.
That's it, you can now add your Facebook Group as a streaming destination and start broadcasting to it.
If you need any help in streaming to your Facebook destinations, please do not hesitate to use our Live chat support.
More topics for you
More Help Resources